This is a community for bitching and moaning about bad fan fiction, although bad published fiction (and wank related to both of said topics) are also fair game. Rants, sporkings, and scathing reviews are all welcome, within reason.
While the moderator is going to do her best to be a benevolent dictator, please try not to piss her off. (But rest assured that if you have, she'll let you know long before it gets out of hand.)
The Rules 1) Be polite. If you disagree with someone, explain why rather than resorting to personal attacks. And yes, this includes badfic authors.
2) If you didn't post it, don't delete it.
3) No sock puppets that haven't been approved by farseer_lolotea...and you'd better come up with a very good reason.
4) Don't be afraid to actually contactfarseer_lolotea if you've got an issue. Your moderator would at least like to believe that she has actual leadership skills, and is highly unlikely to bite your head off.
5) If you wouldn't say it in front of your eighty-year-old church-going grandmother, put it behind a cut.
6) If you don't know how to create a cut, please read this before you post. It'll save you a world of shame.
7) If you come in here with the express purpose of stirring up drama, the consequences are on you.
8) There is no eighth rule. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
9) While what constitutes "badfic" is rather subjective, it's not generally a matter of content alone. For example, I'm not too fond of mpreg—unless, of course, you've got a very good reason for why this fellow has just become a seahorse. However, if the author did somehow manage to come up with a good reason, leave it alone.
10) Posts here are members-only by default. It's really up to you if you want to change that. But if you link to an author's LJ, I reserve the right to go in and edit it out.
And since someone's bound to ask: Yes, My Inner Life is fair game. If you want to touch the damn thing. (I certainly don't!)